• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is ocz eb gone for good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nocturnal714

The Lost Soul
i've been looking around for the 3700's but i can't seem to find any at all. i have a pair of 3500's but i kinda want the 3700's for my new a64 setup. anyone have any insight on this? :confused:

This is what Ryan just told us today

Just to let everyone know , though EB 3500 and 3700 have been barely avaible in the open market , we are still shipping these units , though quanity untill now has been extremely low

In addition , our output of eb 3500 and 3700 has increased dramticaly in the past few days and we expect continued high yields for 3-4 weeks at minimum , hopefully for months

this means they shoud be on the shelves of all the popular stores again starting next week

So wait a week and you'll find lots :D

mrspec3 said:
This is what Ryan just told us today

Just to let everyone know , though EB 3500 and 3700 have been barely avaible in the open market , we are still shipping these units , though quanity untill now has been extremely low

In addition , our output of eb 3500 and 3700 has increased dramticaly in the past few days and we expect continued high yields for 3-4 weeks at minimum , hopefully for months

this means they shoud be on the shelves of all the popular stores again starting next week

So wait a week and you'll find lots :D
yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :attn: :clap: :burn:

its not completely gone, but its pretty scarce at the moment. just got these today.

eb3500a.jpg

eb3500b.jpg

eb3500c.JPG

this is about as far as i want to go for now. i don't feel like reinstalling windows tonight :eek:

not bad for 2gb in dual channel ;)

Back