• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drs499m

Registered
NOTICE OF SHIPMENT
==================
Your Order #: 147382
GrandTotal:

This order has shipped and you can track the order at
http://www.fedex.com/us/tracking/?link=1

replaced 1/2" tubing with 3/8"

What happened here, I didn't ask for 3/8" tubing, has anyone else encountered this problem? I already sent them an email, but was wondering if someone here could answer this more quickly. I do appologize if this is in the wrong section.

The following items were shipped:
-Item 1: 1 of Item # 1302; Barbed Polypropylene T, 1/2 Fittings
Comments: none
Giftmessage: none
Subtotal: $75.64, Taxes: $0.00, Shipping Cost: $9.32

-Item 2: 1 of Item # HC02SHRD; Double Heater Core Radiator with
Shroud and
Mounting Hardware, 1/2 Fittings

-Item 3: 2 of Item # ALUMFAN; Evercool Chrome Aluminum Fan 120mm

Is it what I fear it is?

I'm sure they will, I emailed them at 8:30PM their time so I dont expect them to reply until sometime tomorrow at least. Hopefully I don't get the package and have to wait to return it and get my new stuff. I'd be mad :(.

yup they are great, I ordered the wrong barb size and they changed it just email their sales support and in about half a day they will get back to you and fix it.

I put in an order with them a couple weeks ago for a D4 pump, some 1/2" tubing, and (what I thought were) 1/2" clamps. Only I had order 3/8" clamps. I got an email from them asking if 3/8" was what I really wanted. I told them to send 1/2" clamps and thanked them for catching my error.

Gotta give them points for that.

If everything goes good all I can do to show them my gratitude is leave a reseller rating. I do hope you guys are correct.

Quick update,

----- Original Message -----
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:09:26 -0700
To: "'mike d'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Order Question

> Hello Mike,
> Sorry my bad.
> That message was not to be sent to you, please ignore.
>
> Best regards,
> Kathi
> Danger Den

Quick and straight forward reply. Go Danger Den!!!

Back