• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nero 6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rack04

I will be reinstalling windows XP on my computer in the next couple weeks when I get my new mobo. During my move back home I somehow lost my copy of Nero 6 Ultra, I think it might have gotten thrown away. That really ****ed me off cause I paid $99 at Best Buy for that damn thing. Does anyone have a link to a good priced copy of this program, maybe including mail-in rebates?

As long as you have your serial number, your set. :clap: Just download the demo, and enter your serial number. Once you do that everything is unlocked. Same thing happened to me. I thought had it in my drawer of stuff. I found out I was wrong after a reformat.

Also, you might want try to contact nero for a replacement disk.believe it or not, they will do this.

Is there a .txt file in the program folder that will display the serial number because the serial number that I had was with the disk.

Back