• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rbx thing/Color stuff

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Icebl@ster

Well on the rbx instead of having the Y fitting near the processor its right before the radiator and the 2 out lines arent completly full and get little foggy at top intil i shake tubes is there a way to fix this so the tubes are completly full?Do you want a picture?

Could you add like food coloring to the water to change the color cause i dotn feel like waiting to get dye and a uv light,if cant use food coloring is there any thing i coudl use that i could get somewhere?Thanks in advance

o ya how do i get my load and idle temps, in bios i have 19-21c and in mbm 5 i played soem games during it running it says my high was 33 low 31 is any of that idle /load

ok here sry for the crappy pics i dont knwo whats wrong just turned out bad
IMGP0857.jpg

IMGP0858.jpg

If there is still air in your loop you need to spend more time filling and bleeding it. When filling and bleeding, if there is no resivoir, turn the computer on its side, and even upside down for a while if you can as the pump is pulling in fresh water. This will insure that all the air bubbles escape from the radiator and the rest of the loop.

but if i shake the line the air goes but then it comes back shouldnt it get realesed in the res?cause then i see it go back in the water block to where it stays there iin the tubing need my other questions answered

Back