• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got OCZ PC3700 Gold Rev2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

situman

Actually its a gig of Kingston ValueRam with this marking on it v58c2256804sat5b. did some research on yahoo and found these to be Mosel chips. same one used by OCZ on their PC3700 Gold Rev2. These will hit 250fsb at about 2.85v. Hopefully the kingston will give the same or better results.

anyone have the PC3700 Rev2 gold and can tell me how it reacts to high vdimms?

Kingston value ram CL2.5 got it at Zipzoomfly. You can get it from the egg too i guess but ships slower.

results

I am very interested in the results as well cause I can get these chips too. I saw them the other day and have found out very little about them.

musk

well turns out both sticks are defective. returning them as soon as i get my new ram in. I have no other memory lying around. running my cpu stock at a 5:4 ratio and single stick only since the mem would not even boot correctly at stock speeds.

Back