• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Getting Air Out,

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dicecca112

I can't for the life of me get the remain air out of my system.
My system is T-Line-AquaExtreme Pump-Rad-WhiteWater Block-T-Line.
I can see this stream of bubbles that will not get caught by the t-line. Any thoughts?

Is a reservoir an option? I have used one on all my water cooling systems, and have yet to have any problems. They are, (I think), the easiest way to fill and bleed a system.

I would rather save the 25$, but if it comes to that I may do that. I would like to see what other people say. With my case a bay res is the only option, but I don't like the look of it.

thanks for the response, but I fixed it, the fittings on my rad, were just loose enough to let air in, but not leak. Unfortunately I think the order of my parts is wrong but my temps are okay 43idle. at 2.2 on a 2600mobile. Case temp 27. doesn't bother me. Would like better but whatever. Thanks all.

though you may not want to add the restriction, you could modify how your loop uses the t line....

please excuse my poor ascii skills:

this is probably how you have it setup now.

Fill here--------V

Water in->....__||__........>---Water out
Water in->...|_____|.......

setting it like this could make a psuedo-airtrap at the expense of flow loss on the 90 degree turn

Fill here
|
V
__
|.|_
|. _| >--- water out
|.|

^
Water in

Back