• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best components...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iwillburnbush

A friend just asked me to build him the best water-cooled system possible, and I agreed. About five minutes later I realized I had no clue about what the best parts are.

The system will need a cpu and a gpu water block (an Athlon xp-m 2500+ and 9800pro ->9800xt respectively), 2 radiators and possibly some peltiers. So what's the best there is?

Read up on the subject. It took me about two days of not intensive research to go from total WC noob to having a decent idea of what I need and what setup I could use. Stickies are a great place to start then read the rest of the forum. Look at what other ppl are using and you'll get a good idea of how to work things out.

If you do not want to bother finding out how to build your own DIY, it's probably too much trouble getting anything other then a kit.(No offences were meant in any way by what I said).

Back