• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual pump question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeViL_909

Ok guys i am going to hook up two hydor L35s in series and I wanted to know should i hook one pump going right into the next one, or should I stagger them out in the loop. By this i mean doing Res-pump-cpu-vid-pump-rad. The rad is a 77 boneville and the blocks are a RBX with nozel 5 and a maze 4.

DeViL_909 said:
Ok guys i am going to hook up two hydor L35s in series and I wanted to know should i hook one pump going right into the next one, or should I stagger them out in the loop. By this i mean doing Res-pump-cpu-vid-pump-rad. The rad is a 77 boneville and the blocks are a RBX with nozel 5 and a maze 4.
Makes no real difference where they are in the loop, put them where it minimizes tubing.

so hooking them together or spacing them out won't make a big difference

Ok guys thanks for the info. Just had to make sure before i started hooking up and praying :)

Back