• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Dolphin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aneurized

I came across this recently and I thought it would be cool if we had one on this place aswell (a team for this) since this place kicks so much arse! so i made a team for this place the team is called "Team OC" you can visit the website here and you can visit the team statistics here. It's called project-dolphin the main website is www.project.dolphin.nl all you do is run a lil system tray app and it counts your key-strokes and every hour/day/whenever you "pulse" it sends how many key-strokes you've typed to the server and adds the number to your records and if your in a team it's added to you the teams total nnumber of key strokes. if you want more information i'm sure you can find it on the website, and its just for fun, there is no prize or cancer curing proteins at the end of this, just a big number saying we own the pc world cuz we type 2 dang much. =)

You registered with a keylogging program site, that has no user privacy agreement? :D :rolleyes:

That would be a great social engineering technique to hack people's computers. ;)

Back