• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My computer Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this is no hit against you Ripley, but:

how can you make a drive bay reservoir (be it 3.5 or 5.25) not look so tacky? (sp?)

I love the idea of being able to see your coolant at work, but when i get my dual 3.5 bay set up, i would rather it blend it with the case so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb...

I am using a DD TDX water Block and XtremeII (Dual 120mm)
RAD and what is tacky about the REs waht should i do to make it better.

since i am waiting for my wc stuff to get here, i don't have my res to look at...but here's what i might try:

i might try to set the res back a little to allow the case drive cover (or bezel, or whatever it is) to still fit in. then i'll take my dremel to it to make a quick small design on those bezels to blend the res in better. I just really don't want to see how the res is glued together...maybe i'll photoshop something and post it a little later...

pardon my photoshop abilities...

i just threw something in there...not sure what i would dremel out of the bezels though...

Attachments

• site1027.JPG
    site1027.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 281
thanks guys for the comments and what is F@H and ya i love red too

Looks nice, good site too. Im not a big fan of the front though i must say.
I suggest doing what SomaGaze was talkin about, that would improve it a whole lot, maybe put black bezels on the drives too, other than that it looks nice, gj

so paint the red drives black OR and thanks for the comment SOMAGAZE i am thinking of something to put on there really am just dont know yet

RiPLeY said:
so paint the red drives black OR and thanks for the comment SOMAGAZE i am thinking of something to put on there really am just dont know yet

be sure to give an update once you decide what to do

Back