• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buffalo mT -5BC doing 10x240

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

solo1

Registered
i got some of this ram the 3700...man i can do 10x240 on my nf7-s v2.0 no problem.order it on Friday...good old Thomas is the man and got it to me the next day....and i'm in Texas.now that is fast. :attn: :attn:

Very good!

This ram is being followed in a thread started by flapper, and one of the things that I am trying to do is track the Mfg. Date. Would you mind posting that information?

What timings are you running these at, while doing 240?

One more comment...in order to make it easier for everyone to keep up with what is going on with this ram, we have been trying to keep the info in two (tried one, but the original one has a life of its own) threads to keep from having to go all over the place. The original one is the one started by flapper about hitting the jackpot, the other was started by johan851 and has reference to reporting results for the Micron in the title. No problem if you want to start a new one, however, and I suspect you probably know about the others, but just wanted to mention it in case you didn't.

Its good to see some AMD folks doing well with this ram. We've been getting a little bit more of the good news in recent days. At first it was all kinda bad.

2.5-3-3-8 at 2.9v. i will post in other forum. sill going strong.

i will post what is doing after i get my ddr booster because the most voltage i can get to the ram is 2.85v. I think if i can get more juice to the ram i might be able to get better results. Im hoping anyways because so far they arent o/cing that well

congrats solo1 :D this is definately the best value RAM out right now IMO!
thanks for helping me get these Reefa_Madness, I owe you dude :beer:

Here's a little something I prepared earlier with 2x512mb of the same stuff :D

10x246CPCON.jpg

Back