• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well I got it all hooked up for leak testing...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

corrosion231

And realised I have the inlet and outlet on the pump reversed :bang head Whats the easiest way to drain the system so i can change the hoses around. Other than the reversal I had no problems. I got it all put together in less than an hour. I still wish someone could have come and helped so I wouldnt have reversed the pump. But Im now confident I can install it all in my case tomorrow. Now to just drain and switch the tubing. Also how can I soften the tubing? This **** is hard as a rock.....

I always just situate a cup/bucket under a barb and pull the tubing off. hard not to spill so prepare for it, it tends to stain. Tubing softens with heat, boiling water works (I assume you just have trouble getting it over a barb?).

If I was near-by I would have helped :p

No getting it over the barbs is easy, its getting it in the position I want it to be in. As I getting it to bend without kinking. And forget getting it off barbs :rolleyes: Actually the only barbs that are hard to get off are the ones on the res.

Okay I rerouted all the tubing and let it run off a 300 watt at powersupply last night. It didnt leak. So I'm about to install it in the case. Ill be taking pics and Ill write a worklog of my first install attempt.

Back