• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hard time fig out which is better .....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sonicdrive

i was wondering what is better company dangerden or swifttec ?? im confused and cant make up my mind on the dd rbx or the st 6002-a help would be wonderful dont want to make a poor choice when it comes to getting rid of heat when you overclock your system

Both outfits have their fans and are reputed pretty highly...

Personally, I have been a fan of Swiftech for a long time- top quality stuff and they stand behind their products.

As far as the top blocks they have out right now....well, I need to get one of the 6000 series blocks but stuff just keeps coming up and I haven't yet. :(

i look at dangerden and see good quality and craftsmanship swiftec lacks in that look but there numbers have been a key in most conversations but my problem is that performans wise i dont see much of diffrents if any one is wiling to explain that graph that has been posted i would be gratful thank you

Back