• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just ordered the Danger Den 6800 WB.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[AK]Zip

:)

n6800_topinst_800w.jpg

n6800_backinst_800w.jpg

That things looks massive. It should work very well in my setup. :clap:

-Alex-

Looks alot better with Clear Lucite, also, thats a whole load of Copper, man, that thing's gonna wiegh as much as a small moon

Ordered it too ;) I hope they got enough of them, even for the price it's a hot commodity right now...
(edit) i've got a 6800GT too.

I just ordered one also. I sure hope they don't back order it on me. I been watching theyre website all weekend for it to come up and had to go to a family reunion and when I get back I see its been posted for awhile. Dang relatives :(

considering it takes a 8 pound block of copper to make these, and given that it's both a ram and core cooler, it's well worth the cost if you ask me.

personally, if I had a 6800 I'd buy one of these too.

What about it being totally silent (and what about that annoying,noisy,underpowered air cooling system being thrown out...) ? *and* overclocked to the max of course ;)

(edit) just saw their last update.. wow ! Already sold out.. hope i was fast enough :)

Last edited:
I'm acutally hoping they put out a GPU only block for ~$40. It's my understanding that GDDR3 runs about as hot as regular DDR, so a GPU only block and some ramsinks should suffice....

Anyone got news about the blocks shipping ? :D They said they would start sending them out on tuesday... (can't wait for it !!)

Do they have any regular ones? Im begining to look at w/c since not even a Zalman w/t fan seems to cool my GT properly

Ah mine is in the hands of FedEx.. but FedEx parsed a wrong city name :( I hope DD can do something about it before it's too late..

Well as it turns out my block will get to me sooner than the card. Going to use my old block to cool the south bridge because I dont like to waste things.

Back