• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oppinions on Wtrcooling kits.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkFathom

Registered
Hey Y'all,
Im takin the plunge to water cooling, and have like 100 to spend. Im lookin for a good, entry level kit, and was thinking either the Evercool Watercooler(WC-201) or the Kingwin artic cooler (Awc-1) i know there isnt much modifacation room in either of those, yet i dont really have the money to spend on one to put together. Just wondering what you thought of those two, or, if you have any other suggestions, that would be great to, thanks.
-DarkFathom :attn:

don't do it and save another 100 and go the DIY route. trust me I did and spent 200 on an asetek kit, and found out that I recieved better temps on air with my sp-97. Most here will tell you avoid kits.

I checked out reviews for both and frankly the tubing is too small, the blocks are pathetic. I think you could do better with either a sp-97 or an sp-94 depending whether you are using intel or amd.

LOL I got the Asetek L30 pump with the antartica cpu bluck and vga cooler with the blackice 2 dual 120rad with 4 120 fans and my temps are like 40 degrees cooler than running on air.. You mustve had a cheesy block or small radiator, because this thing is a sweet setup for $265.00 atm I'm overclocked to 2472 (350mhz O/C) and only running 107f temps while gaming

Back