• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thunderbird box limit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I went through the FAQ and extensions section of the help site, but couldn't find anything that would show how much room is left. I would look at your email providers website and possibly google something like 'thunderbird email server space' and see what those two avenues turn up.

Who is your email server by the way?

DWolf:cool:

i'm using cox e-mail so its 10mbs
though i may switch back to hotmail if they really do startusing 2gbs

Why in the world would you need more than 10Mbs? I went on vacation, came home to 700+ messages and was using 4% of my 10Mb account. Do you email monster pictures or whole game directories???

DWolf:cool:

Lol, that way you dont ever have to delete emails, you can give away your address and not have to have a dummy accounts etc. And it is nice to be able to send large HQ pics to family or whatever and not have to worry about having to send them a real print of good quality later on.

yea i have pics that people send me that i like to keep online instead of saving them

Back