• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Redone system critique please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mR|bUNgLe

Finaly finished redoing my setup :-D

Front
IMG_0013.jpg

Backside
IMG_0014.jpg

UV goodness
IMG_0019.jpg

Im getting much better results and no waterfall noise now
with my P4 2.8c @ 3.4 and only 34celcius tops on a full load

very very nice. i have just about the same wc system being shipped to me right now. as for your oc, is ~3.4 the ceiling for a 2.8c? and what ratio are you running in your bios?

Idle at this right at this point is 28c (according to mbm5 anyways)

I did go a little higher but it wasnt stable, my own fault I imagine Im not as experienced at OCing... yet
so I wouldnt say the tops for a 2.8c is 3.4 (I imagine theres some people round hear that no what they are doing surpassing my 3.4)

but I am happy with my temps though :)
my next experiment will be adding disstilled water cubes to my res, no reason realy just want to see how low I can go

and Ill get those MB stats next time I reboot (crazy torrents goin on now so in like a day or two)

wow just went down to 23 degrees celcius
damn ambient temps do make a diffrence

like the stars =)

yeah i can get my idle down to 18 when i have my room AC on max but then im shivering . remember the most efficiency comes from the diference in the delta T being large and your air temp greatly effects this

Back