• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've finally got my system up and running

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CAPiTA

I'll provide pics later. Mind you, it needs some cosmetic work

Anyway, I've got the system set up like this
Bay reservoir > MCP600 > Dual heater core > MCW 6002-A > DD Maze 4 GPU (not hooked up yet, still waiting for the card) > Reservoir

Temps are pretty lousy. 36-38 Idle and up to 43-44 on full load. I've been experimenting with the fan speed. Two fans hooked up to the Fan only connector on my Antec PSU isn't really enough. I'm running prime95 right now with no fans on the rad and getting 48 after 30 minutes of use. Weird, I might even leave it like this if the temps don't rise too much.

Overall I'm very disappointed. I can't get the bubbles out of my reservoir due to that square thing near the fill cap. I've tried submerging it in water but it didn't work. Shelling out $600 cdn seems ridiculous now. The system isn't even as quiet as my air cooled rig. What gets me angry is that people who buy something like the koolance are getting better temps than I am.

I'm going to try some new fans on it and I'll see if that does anything. I'll post the results when I get some new fans on it.

couple things where is you radiator mounted? are you using a shroud for your fans? you can turn down the speed of the fans and make them much quieter then an air cooled rig. The bay res i would presume has a fill/bleed opening. And if the bubles are just chilling in teh res and not going through the system then they arent a problem. Whats your ambient temps?!??!

Dont give up!!

Back