• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory Modules

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ClarkKent

Which memory modules would you say are the best and who manufactures the sticks?

If this generates a lot of responses, and I hope it does, I would like this to be a poll. I just don't know enough about ram to make a list and ask it to be made into a poll. And if this is already in a thread somewhere could you point me in the right direction. I've seen the best ram poll, thats not what I'm looking for, I want to know chip modules.

For non overclocking RAM I have had very good experience with Crucial but it is not overclocking memory. For a good overclocking RAM the Corsair XMS is inmy opinion the best.

Ok Corsair XMS but what modules does Corsiar use? I know that Buffalo and Samsung both use Hynix modules which I have seen overclock rather well. I'm looking for the best modules and all stick that they appear on.

Back