• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MY Watercooling begins

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Como

Okay, everyone seems to be ignoring me a little at a time, because i'm so hesitant about every decision i make.

Anyways, i had...a weak moment yesterday....and that puts my status at a little different part than it was not long ago.

D tek TC-4 rev2 -- SHIPPING (black-label, possible fake)

'77 or '87 bonneville heatercore -- HERE

Clearflex tubing from McMaster 5231K237 --ORDERED

home depot stuff (clamps, barbs, ect) (...oops, i forgot..i'll get those soon :p)

maxijet 1200 pump -- ORDERED

so thats pretty much it for a basic setup. i was hoping to get a cheap WB for my GPU, but its not looking good price wise. i'll just have to put a huge GPU HS on soon, and a 7V 80mm on it.

So, the basig first loop of Como begins...hopefully this will quiet the roar a bit.

the fake tc-4? lol, it was $20, and like $1 or $5 shipping. (i cant remember, i bought allot of stuf in a short amount of time)

whereas from the site of the maker its $25 and $15 shipping.

woo, the mcmaster tubing arived today. I'm eagerly awaiting the other parts....i should cuta hole and install that rad tonight...lol

i got my pump today. its SMALL!

teh intake appears to be 1/2" ID, but the exaust is 1/2" OD...i'll have to really be careful about leaks with that one, i cant tighten a thing too much because of its a cheap plastic pump. Its submersable, but doesnt need to be submersed.

I hooked it up in a sink today, with all 10' of hose leading to my rad, and it seemed to have a good amount of flow....and it isnt loud at all, but vibrates a bit. (easily fixed with some padding)

now all i need is my fake tc-4...la la la!

Back