• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IMESH LITE No spyware!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whats wrong with discussing the software. The software itself is not illegal and he was only stating his results of that particular software......... Its the same as me saying that of all the Bittorrent clients, I have found Azureus to be the best that I have used......

SewerBeing said:
Ok, let me introduce you to the forum rules, no talk about illegal things, while I can see legal uses for IMESH you are walking a very very very fine line here, I would edit your post before a mod finds this thread.

There is no problem with this thread, at the moment. Imesh can be used for the legal transfer of files. If this thread comes into question, the proper authorities will do what they deem necessary, but right now, continue discussing. To ensure this topic stays away from Warez, discuss the program, not the files you get from it. Thanks for your cooperation.
:)

Matt

FYI I am watching this thread. As is, it's fine... but if you want to keep on level ground with the staff around here, it's better to not discuss these types of things at all.

Back