• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rev vs Fill/Bleed Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OutS|der

what would be a better choice FBK-525 v2.0 1/2" OD Fill & Bleed Kit (Trayless) - Swiftech or a reservoir?
am worried about flow rate cause i am already running a 3 blocks with a ehiem 1250 pump
also does the fill/bleed kit need diff barbs for 1/2" I.D. x 3/4" O.D. - 1/8" Wall Tubing?

ya i thought of a t-line but it seems like the hardest way to fill/bleed my system.
i'm a feble person so i figure i would cause spillage if i tried it with a t-line thats why i asked bout the res and fill/bleed kit cause both look easier to fill my system and less likey to cause problems doing so plus i figure with a t-line i'd be filling it right in my system so any mistake would be really bad were as a res or fill/bleed kit any spills or anything would only mess up my floor

Just use a funnel like I did, no mess no nothing. I heard that the bleed fill kits restrict flow. So if you are adament about not t-line then get a res.

Back