• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Routing and Air Flow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gbaz

Ok almost all the parts are in for my new cooling system, and i have a question. I have 2 black ice micro rads with 3/8 barbs, and aheater core with 1/2 barbs. A swiftey 6002 with 1/2, silverprop gpu and chip coolers with 1/2, DD D4 pump with 1/2, and a res with 1/2 barbs.

Coolent flow is my question:
Pump-Heater core-cpu-n. bridge-gpu- 2 BIM in par-res
the BIM in par to reduce resistance. THink the D4 has enough head to push with all that resistance? Any other ideas? A dual loop setup would work i guess if i had another pump.

Air flow: Have a dragon case with holes cut in the door for 2 80mm and a 92mm fan, front cut out for the heater core ( a 120 pushing and a 120 pulling) everything else is stock.
should the rads pull air into the case or push it out? Cooler air would cross over the rads by pulling from out side, but then hot air would be dumped into the case.
If they push air out of the case it would be a little hotter than amb.

Will be putting everythign together this weekend i think.

Back