• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

file delation after crash?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wizard james

ok i went to bed (was testing an overclock but deisdied to go to bed) then we i came out i saw i was logged off (it crashed otherwards)

i loged into firerox to come here but found out my home page and all my bookmakrs weres gone. homepage was mozilla.org

and i was confuuesed ..did it del other things?? it keep saying it was becayse of some .sys file.. i read a thread about cooling and found out it may because of this.. southbridge

it controlls lan and sound.. i did as always on my computers left winamp on ...

i am wonding if i disable the onboard sound it would maybe make my computer stable.. but i need the sound? ...so what do i do? i am at just over stock speeds at 2200 mhz (not whats in sig ...same hardware tho)

i want to fix this and i dont know whats wrong. i want to overclock more but if this keep happin thin i dont know.

sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forums its the part with my bookmarks going missing i am most conserd about

there was another thread about this and it was linked to firefox. What they told the user to do is uninstall firefox, make sure there is no trace of the program left and then reinstall the program, version 0.92

..its a new computer not even runing for 2 days. darn

that relly sucks because my bookmarks have sites to things like 943yurb98ybhds87yg3 in them.

Back