• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSN messenger problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zexmarquies01

Ok, as some of you may have read a week ago or so, i wanted to keep track of what was done on my computer.

well the one girl that gets on my computer the most, i guess, installed MSN PLUS. well she agreed to the spyware crap. i got rid of it all and took PLUS off my computer.

but since then, i have had some problems.

pretty much since then, i'd try to log into MSN ( any version ) and i get some error saying, that eithe rmy pasword is wrong, or .net is down. which it is not, because i'll then go to my dads computer, and get on MSN, and it works perfectly.

everytime i close MSN completly, and try to log back on, it does it. so i have to uninstall MSN, then Re-install it. then i usually have to run the installer again, so it can repair the file. then i can get on.

like yesterday, i had to do this SEVERAL times.

well i also tried Re-installing the plus thing. actually i like it for only one reason, i found out, it will log ALL chats done on msn, which i want to do. do i installed it again, but without the spyware.

but msn still does this to me.

anyone have any idea why this is happening? i really need help. i have people i can only chat with, on MSN.

if anyone has any idea's, please tell me.

thanks for everyones help so far.

anyone have any idea's at all?

its still doing it to me.

its like i'm having even more trouble getting it to work now.

i'd uninstall 6.2 then Re-install it. then i get some error saying,

" This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem "

so, then i try to repair the file. and then it can't repair the file at all. saying there was some error in reparing it.

even my older version of MSN messenger won't work at all ( version 5.0 ) that won't even let me connect.

if anyone has any idea at all, please help.

Back