• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help something wrong with memory?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.über

Registered
Ok well heres the problem sometimes I'm trying to boot a game up and all a sudden a blue screen shows up saying something about memory dump or something and asks me to restart and stuff whats the problem sorry if this is a dumb question but if any answer appears and resolves my problem thanks in advance

Maybe not a memory problem. Every time your computer crashes it saves what is in memory to a dump file. Does it only happen while loading games? It may be a video problem. What graphic card do you have? Are you overclocking on that machine at all?

Doesn't sound like a memory problem but you could always run a diagnostic just incase ;)

Nope not always but most of the time I load a game that comes up and I get so frustrated whats wrong Im not ocing my video card but Im running at 166x12.0 is this ok my bro ran tests on his comp and didnt get any errors on 166

I'd say put the system back to stock speeds and run some tests if everything is working then start to overclock again. Keeping track of what you are doing and then you should be able to find out what is causing the problem.

I will try that and I will post a picture of the screen im getting for you to get the real idea of what it is

Here is a picture of what kind of message I get
IMG_0282.jpg

Someone helpzorz

Back