• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[HELP] Winsocks 2.0 download? Anywhere?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

It seems microsoft does not host the winsocks 2.0 update that many windows 95 users need

I need to find this file for a customer but google and microsoft come up useless and any links that people did have fore the file are dead!

can anyone help me find it?

WOW. I know you're probably going to get everyone coming in here saying that customer needs to upgrade, but they'll be right! Win95?

At any rate, I know how against upgrading some clients can be. I think I *may* have winsocks on a floppy somewhere, if I can find it - I'll post here saying so.

^^^ wtf!! i hate MS's web site -thanks!

i did searchs for

winsocks
winsock
winsock 2
widows 95 udpate

and nothing that came up had link sor even any related info!..lol

nad yes - i wish some of our customer would update - can you imagine the hardware in the computers they likely got!!!

Mr.Guvernment said:
^^^ wtf!! i hate MS's web site -thanks!

i did searchs for

winsocks
winsock
winsock 2
widows 95 udpate

and nothing that came up had link sor even any related info!..lol

nad yes - i wish some of our customer would update - can you imagine the hardware in the computers they likely got!!!

Yes. I still have a few customers with Win95. Fortunately they're getting less and less in numbers!

Back