• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

About WindowsBlinds.... ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
4.3 (build 142), I've got it installed, it works fine and everything, but when I'm installing or removing a program my taskbar "start menu & all" just goes away for a bit, as if it were set to only come up when my mouse goes over it.

It comes back when i minimize the installation or removal though, has anyone else had this problem before ?

I haven't noticed this on my XP box much, but back when I still ran Win98, it seemed like most install/uninstallers would do the same thing. Didn't run Windowblinds, but it still happened. It's probably nothing (other than a minor annoyance), but you can doublecheck your taskbar settings and windowblinds settings to see if there's anything that would explain the behavior.

JigPu

yeah i usta use windowsblinds and it did that all the time if the system was under pressure going in and out of programs...just a bug i guess...

i use .theme files now...look just as good as some windows blinds themes

http://themes.belchfire.net/index.php?dlcategory=1

it needs a program called starskin which is much like windowsblinds...OR instead of using it theirs a way to edit a windows file that allows you to use the .theme files with XP...i cant find the link at the moment on how to edit the file, but im sure a google will come up with some results.

Back