• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SSF wc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gbaz

Well i got the idea i would like to remove all the fans from my shuttle, and started thinking... I got one of those crappy iceberg wc sets off of ebay for $15 (will need to spend 5 more to make a res though it seems the stock one like to cract :eh?: ) I think this will fit nicley into the box, and i cant see it being any worse than the original set up. I want to remove the heat pipe set and install the berg, and mabey a gpu block (a cheapy al one). I cant decide if i want to passive cool the n bridge or pick up another block and mabey another $9 pump to run in series.

What yall think? If nothing else i could have a loop with this thing to cool the s bridge on my main comp :p if the shuttle wont work out....

I need to install a new setup in my main comp 1st then the shuttle, and im getting shipped of to a school for 5 weeks so it may be a while before anything gets done :(

Back