• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Comp wont boot with Corsair XMS PC3200LL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

magicfame

Registered
hey

i have a problem where whenever i try to overclock even to 166fsb , my computer wont boot at all. soo i reset CMOS and set frequency back to optimal settings and it still wont boot. i set vdimm to 2.7 and still no go.
the only way for it to boot is if i use my hyperx ram, set fsb to 133, shut down and put in the twinx corsairs xms. other than that it wont boot. ive already ran memtest for 7 hours and there was zero errors on it. can anyone help me out? thanks

im using AN35-Ultra mobo wit 1700+ t-bred B

Hmm, that's odd. Make sure your timings are set correctly. Have to tried the Corsair in a different motherbaord?

is your Tbred locked?, is it possible the cpu is getting to high, if its locked, try unlocking it, and lowering you multi:)

when i get home, i will try to use another mobo

thats the weird part, my cpu is unlocked, with my hyperx i can go up to 200x11 fsb but with xms i cant even boot up wit optimal settings. ive tried only using one stick instead of two, also diff slots, still no go..

Back