• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tab windows on newest foxfire??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stang8118

I just made the switch to foxfire thanks to a nasty virus (thanks microsoft!). I know foxfire can use tab browsing but i am unsure of how to set it up. Thanks =)

when you click on a link - right click / open in new tab

is how i do it

or go to File / New Tab

Is there any way to configure it so that instead of it opening a new window it just opens a new tab?

Is there a way to set it to automatically open a new tab when i click a link?? I use to use MyIE2 and it did it on that. I loved it and was hoping Foxfire did it also.

the only way that I know of to click and open a new tab is if you have a wheel you push the wheel down until it clicks and that opens a new tab. I use a microsoft wireless mouse, and it does it.

Also, there is Tabbrowser Extensions for Firefox. It's got loads of tab related options, and includes options to have stuff load in new tabs instead of windows. I use it myself and love it :)

JigPu

get the 'single window 1.0' extension from the mozilla update site. works great, everytime i click on firefox for another window its tabbed. also goto view > toolbars > customize and put the new tab icon along your toolbar so you can easily make a new tab manually just by click the icon.

Back