• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For those that have purchased Komusa ADATA ram...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spiffster

Registered
How long did it take to to get the RAM with the free shipping. On Friday July 30th I submitted an order for 1 gig of the Adata HyperRam. On Monday August 2nd I recieved an email saying my order had been shipped. It is now Friday the 6th and I still have not recieved my RAM. It should not take this long to ship something from LA to Seattle. This is the last component I need for my new computer and it very frustrating not to have it.

I ordered my Tuesday, Aug 3. It is on its way right now as we speak, i believe it said that it was coming Tuesday, which is the 10th. Your best bet is to check your email, and see if they supplied you with the tracking number. Otherwise call them and ask for one. If it says that it left the warehouse, then its not Komusa's fault, but the carrier. Hope this helps.

Did you get a USPS tracking number or something else. All mine says is....

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on August 02, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

This is bull because my new computer is crying for this ram as am I to play Doom 3.

I also ordered mine on the 3rd, got a USPS tracking #, but USPS hasnt updated it yet. Looks like us 3 are in the same boat, been trying to hold off on playing D3 as much as possible, i need my ram!

it takes about a week. free shipping means first class with no tracking #. if you want it faster, priority is the way to go with komusa, otherwise just wait for it...

komusa is a good little company and youll get ur ram soon. And you will be happy..if u think something is wrong just call or shoot randy lo an email and ask. they always responded very quickly for me...

That is disappointing because I was under the impression that first class shipping was halfway decent.

but...I think USPS delivers on Saturday so there is still some hope.

Last edited:
Me too Spiff, hell im only 4 hours north of them. Shouldnt take over a week to get here. Oh well, such is life.

email komusa with this info:
[email protected]
subject: att. randy lo

he will reply to you within 1-2 days. i guess that i got lucky, because mine is scheduled to come in 3 days, and i live in michigan.

mine shipped on august 4th according to the e-mail from them and I got it today on the 7th, which is amazing because I am on the other coast!

don't be pissed ppl, you choose the FREE option; no money = a lil' longer to arrive. komusa is pretty reliable, if small company. in such places orders with fast shipping payed get preferential treatment, which is normal - companies like that just don't have man power or resourses to process orders same hour as they are received. i ordered from them several times; it WILL arrive.

Took 3 days for me. SHpping is done by the shipping companies not the computer sales comanies. People are like wow newegg has fast shiping sure they got the order shipped fast but they didnt actually ship it to you.

Your item was processed and left our FEDERAL WAY, WA facility on August 07, 2004. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Ten miles away, that means it is sitting in the truck about 2 miles away at the local post office waiting to be delivered on Monday.

I know its not Komusa fault but they should make it clear that first class shipping can take up to 7 days. I mean Lance Armstrong in his USPS uniform (not anymore though) could have ridden his bike with my package faster then the USPS got it here. It's not even like it was cross country, LA to Seattle. I just slighty frusterated since I have been waiting for this last component since Wednesday. I believe this will be the last time I deal with USPS.

Spiffster said:
Your item was processed and left our FEDERAL WAY, WA facility on August 07, 2004. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Ten miles away, that means it is sitting in the truck about 2 miles away at the local post office waiting to be delivered on Monday.

I know its not Komusa fault but they should make it clear that first class shipping can take up to 7 days. I mean Lance Armstrong in his USPS uniform (not anymore though) could have ridden his bike with my package faster then the USPS got it here. It's not even like it was cross country, LA to Seattle. I just slighty frusterated since I have been waiting for this last component since Wednesday. I believe this will be the last time I deal with USPS.
you shouldn't swear off usps just because you chose first class mail. i use priority all the time and rarely has it ever taken more than 2 days to arrive at its destination. even when i mail things to hawaii or alaska it only takes 2 days yet its still the same low rate of 3.85.

Maxvla said:
you shouldn't swear off usps just because you chose first class mail. i use priority all the time and rarely has it ever taken more than 2 days to arrive at its destination. even when i mail things to hawaii or alaska it only takes 2 days yet its still the same low rate of 3.85.

This is not the first problem I have had with them.

Spiffster said:
This is not the first problem I have had with them.

sorry for ur probs, i and a whole lot of other guys got their hyperram usually in 3/4 days woith usps. whenever i do any selling here i use the usps and it has been trouble free and cheep. i know how u feel tho. you just cant wait to get it.. i felt the same way last summer.. hang in there ,it will come..

Back