• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WCing setup/Case problems :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ntrsfrml

Registered
hi all.. I finally got my WCing setup up.. here are the specs: Swiftech MCW-6002 P , D Tek 120Jr, Eheim 1250, P4 2.6Ghz, Asus P4P800 DLX

Idle temps: 22c, Loads: 25C, Ambient 24C

everything is running fine.. but i can't fit my Rad, Pump and Res in my my Lian Li 65xx series case :(.. I thought i could mod the hard drive bay and move the drives to floppy bay.. But still the 120mm rad won't fit there :(..

Now i'm looking for a nice case which can fit my Rad under the floppy bay.. Lain Li PC7XX series is an option, but this series sells for around $270 CDN here :(...

what are other nice 21" cases which will accept WCing setup without any major mods?

many thanks :)

Instead of going for a whole new case have you considered either building an external enclosure or mounting the Radiator assembly on top of the case? That's always an option.

maybe turning the radiator sideways will help it fit better in your computer case?

Jen

Jen said:
maybe turning the radiator sideways will help it fit better in your computer case?

Jen

that was my original plan.. but still the damn big thing won't fit :(..

anyways, i'll look into extrenal enclosure stuff.

thanks.

If you're getting idle temps below ambient you should'nt worry about the case, build a protective bubble around it and never let it be touched again (apart from turning on)
:D

Back