• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mcmaster.com question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AzNCyraX

Registered
im going to be ordering about 10-15 of clear flex there, so how is shipping/price, trustworthy place to order? anything i should know off b4 ordering?

Shipping 30ft of tubing from there cost $4.50. Packages arrive within 3 days. They are very reputable, and I order from there all the time.

...and WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

Last edited:
i was going to buy clearflex there, but i couldnt find it. i did a seatrch on clearflex but it didnt show up. any suggestions for the future?

Page 85

Tygon is to the right, Clearflex is to the left. As for trustworthiness, they're definitely one of my bookmarks. They don't provide instant shipping quotes, but they're always reasonable. If you live close to one of their distribution centers (like I do), shipping will only take one day. Finally, their customer service is great as well. I called them once to replace a worm clamo that was deformed, and they sent me another package of ten for free.

i got 10 feet for about $10 shipped, and it was here like 2 days later. i just wish the rest of my WC stuff was here that fast.

5231K237 is the product number.

also /threadjack :D

is a homedepot tline good enough for a w/c system..or would the mcmaster be cheaper and better (if already ordering tubing and screws from them)

trip0d said:
5231K237 is the product number.

also /threadjack :D

is a homedepot tline good enough for a w/c system..or would the mcmaster be cheaper and better (if already ordering tubing and screws from them)

um, a tee is a tee. don't see how one would be better or not good enough. as for price, if you're ordering from them anyway, check the price :rolleyes:

situman said:
clearflex doesnt always stay clear for some reason. it turned milky pretty fast.

I think that depends on what you put in your water. If you're using Water Wetter you will find that it will cloud your tubing with a coating. I have been using blue Pentosin antifreeze now and it has produced a slight haze, but nothing terrible. I've learned to accept some hazing as normal. If anyone reading this has found an anti-corrosion additive that doesn't haze tubing after prolonged use, please let us know!

Back on topic....

With regards to McMaster, they're fantasticly reliable. I have ordered from them for many years, both for work and for home. Highly recommended!

Back