• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recover

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frodo Baggins

Okay, this is what happened. I have two hard drives, one was my main hard drive, and the other was my backup one. I needed to format my main one, so I transfered all my data from my main to my backup. However, when I was installing WinXP, I accidently did a quick format over the backup drive (NTFS).

What is the best software to recover any data that I hope has not been wiped over in the backup drive?

Frodo Baggins said:
Okay, this is what happened. I have two hard drives, one was my main hard drive, and the other was my backup one. I needed to format my main one, so I transfered all my data from my main to my backup. However, when I was installing WinXP, I accidently did a quick format over the backup drive (NTFS).

What is the best software to recover any data that I hope has not been wiped over in the backup drive?

the same one i recommended in your lost my mail thread. Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS. recovered my formatted drive even found stuff i deleted a year or so back. easy to use layout and not too long to scan (well hd dependant really). goodluck

Back