• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SB Audigy 2 ZS on a P4P800-Dlx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ciku

anybody using SB Audigy 2 ZS on the same mobo I have? jst wanted to know if it has incompatibility issues? :)

i've read somewhere that when you disabled the firewire ports etc it will disable the Audigy as well so it doesnt conflict with anything when you ocing.......and the 4th pci slot is where the circuit is...im not really sure ciku...but i read it from somewhere long time ago....

Lol, jst trying to give out my experiences to help others dude :)

I am thinking about getting an audigy2 ZS for my P4P800 too. Wondering if it's worth the money to replace my onboard soundmax? I am a casual gamer, not an audiophile.

well as u know... built-in devices eats up a lot of resources from ur mobo.. its better ofg getting a pci sound card dude :)

audigy 2 is the best out there.. im using a mad dog 5.1, seems to be ok, but audigy 2 should be better :)

zipzoomfly has the audigy 2 platinum for $99 AMIR. don't think i would take advantage of the added features, but if you have the cash to blow...

i got it off a friend with an employee discount... :) $75

Back