• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7-MAX3 NO USB1 power

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheNEWB

I just got this board to replace my old IC7-G that crapped out last month :mad:

When everything was installed all seemed well. But i just noticed that my most upper USB ports, the ones under the PS2 port do not send power at all. They just dont function :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is this another RMA??? GODAMNNIT!!!! 4RMAs from Usless ABIT in less then one year. IM DONE WITH THEM, MSI FOR ME. :mad:

Unless anyone has any idea what else could be causing this?

Thanks in Advance.

Kam

There are yellow-colored jumpers right behind your audio and SPDIF connectors on the mainboard for USB power 1 and 2. Check your manual on how to set these. If they aren't at default position you probably got a refurbished board?!

The first IC7-g had a messed up nic, the second one stopped booting up, now this MAX3 is being stupid.

Honestly, I have an MIS 865pe NEO2-FISR and its been running whickedly ever since i got it and i never had an issue with it.

AND............. my 2.4C wont run in my Max3 at 3.0Ghz but it does run at 3.0Ghz in my MSI.

Kam

Back