• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Globalwin Jefi Watercooling System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daba

1089855281bVXFuhl8m3_1_1.jpg

1089855281bVXFuhl8m3_4_4_l.jpg

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjM5LDE=

Haha, that's great. It'll be even better when the pump sucks up some of that gravel.:p

Nah, tropical fish would like the heat. Though your system would get nasty real quick.

tricknasty said:
looks neat, does it work

:eek:

*IMOG picks jaw up off floor

That is the ugliest, cheesiest looking thing I might have ever seen. I'm not sure how large of a market there is for 12 year old girl watercoolers.

IMOG said:
:eek:

*IMOG picks jaw up off floor

That is the ugliest, cheesiest looking thing I might have ever seen. I'm not sure how large of a market there is for 12 year old girl watercoolers.

I think its kinda neat, i read the review though and its pretty cosmetic. Doesn't handle well under load. I'd use it to quiet down my server though.

Well i suppose one can have a guenine HSF with way more surface area today... so what's the point of that..... thing ?

That came out a while ago, I think 2 months ago or something. Anyway from what I've read about it, it doesn't perform as well as it looks. It's more of a watercooling solution to those who like it for looks. It's also fairly expensive for how it performs as compared to a custom block/rad setup.
The headsink floating atop the water was a good idea, IMO, but that block is cheezy and cheap.
I gotta say though, it looks kinda neat... :\

The review said it's aim is noise reduction and not overclocking. I'm sure it is an excellent choice for what its for. If someone buys it for overclocking they deserve to be disappointed.

I was thinking today, and something occured to me...

Sometimes I forget we are all geeks here. "Cool" carries a very warped meaning here. :)

It is an interesting design. I am sure we all could tear it apart with our comments, but remember that they are bringing something to the table that we have not. It is all about the new things that are presented. Maybe the first version is not, well lets just say adequate. Maybe someone will bring a really good one out.

Just my 2C

Roflmao :p

I CANNOT believe you bought that thing... hahaha.
It looks like it belongs in my sisters room next to her barbies.

How much was it? What are your temps? :p
I am sorry but, I just cannot for one second expect that thing to give you good temperatures.

please tell me your going to put your fishies Fred and BOB in there for a vacation.:bday:
They will never forgive you.:rolleyes:
lol

PS I dun mean to be hard on ya, just not my taste of device to be matched with a high perf. piece of technology (PC)

SenC.

Calm down sen c. ;) No one here openly claimed to have bought it, they just linked the review and posted a picture from the [h].

I'd also have to agree with Greenman on this... This is the sort of junk that gives watercooling a bad name. Poor quality components, matched with poor quality design, leads to negative impact on the watercooling "industry" (if you could call it an industry).

What they claim the system attempts to achieve, does not have to be done with bottom of the barrel quality. A quiet system with looks can be made with decent reliable components.

You guys are really overreacting. Saying it has a negetive impact on the indudttry is like saying my stock hsf has a negetive impact on air cooling. I highly suspect this thing was designed to be small quiet and a conversation piece, not a performance setup. Actually, I'd present the argument that niche products like this will help the industry. If these guy focuse on casual water cooling companies like danger den and freind cas really start to fucus on the enthusist market. Look at what releasing lower spec cpu's did for the chip market.

Back