• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Pump Sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sonicdrive

sorry this may not be in the right spot or not but walmart is haveing a huge sale on there water pumps i bought a 613 pump the specs are 1' head 613 gph and up to 12' at 175 gph on sale for 40 bucks just wanted to relay the info ...... later all

Last edited:
sorry but fig it was a great deal and had to let anyone that had a walmart in there area know didnt know never posted one of these but any way guess know one cares know one has posted

sonicdrive said:
sorry but fig it was a great deal and had to let anyone that had a walmart in there area know didnt know never posted one of these but any way guess know one cares know one has posted

I care. They just started building a walmart here this weekend should be finished by tommorow morning. I'll checkit out then. Good looking out.

sonicdrive said:
sorry this may not be in the right spot or not but walmart is haveing a huge sale on there water pumps i bought a 613 pump the specs are 1' head 613 gph and up to 12' at 175 gph on sale for 40 bucks just wanted to relay the info ...... later all

Whats the name?

em00guy said:
I care. They just started building a walmart here this weekend should be finished by tommorow morning. I'll checkit out then. Good looking out.

Is that a joke or am I missing something? Doesnt it take longer than 3 days to build a store? Or is walmart driving stores around like mobile homes ready to plop down anywhere?

JT

figures, and here i just paid like $30 for my maxijet 1200..oh well, i'm happy with it so far.

what dept of the store are they in. I asked at my super walmart and they looked at me like i was smarter than them, as usual, and did not know.

Those are not bad of pumps, but they can be only run submirdged in water, and can dump tons of heat into the water. On a good note, the have huge head, dead slient, very solid construction. Good for a Evap tower or a DYI who has an open res, and or has many blocks in the loop.

Back