• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IE Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scann69

Hey People,

I've just been faced with another problem. Come to think of it, i've been facing alot of problems with this Windows XP. Anyway, everytime i open my IE browser it gets me into a page i don't want. This is what's writen on the address bar "res://C:\WINDOWS\gszbh.dll/index.html#96676"

While in my add remove programs, i notice this title "Home Search Assistent" and when i try to remove it, i get this error "http://looking-for.cc/uninstall/homesearchassistant.html" unable to locate.

It seems to be resetting my IE everytime i open it cos my setting keeps changing. Anybody facing the same problem? Please Please help me cos i think it's a freaking worm or something. Thanx :bang head

Hey, thanx for your reply. I managed to the freaking .dll file out already. Malware Warfare does help. It's funny however many times i come to this website and throw problems at you guy, somebody is able to solve it. Many thanx again. :cool:

Problem Solve

Thanx Detomaso but i figured out the problem already. Many thanx for replying but like you said, i should be expecting to come across these problems again. I've started using Spy Sweeper so i should be slightly safer. Any idea how to crack Spy Sweeper? I don't have the cash to buy it yet :(

Scann69 said:
Thanx Detomaso but i figured out the problem already. Many thanx for replying but like you said, i should be expecting to come across these problems again. I've started using Spy Sweeper so i should be slightly safer. Any idea how to crack Spy Sweeper? I don't have the cash to buy it yet :(

Sorry, but I'm afraid you can't discuss that here or you will have yourself banned. :attn:

Back