• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whee leaky pro core

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kayboykb

Alrighty, I finally got my ic7-g here and went to take my ic7 out.. when I took out my watercooling system I noticed a small bit of orangish water (distilled water + orange antifreeze) where the dtek pro core was.

It seems when I put in my 120mm fan, I poked a hole or something in it - the good thing is it only leaks when I personally exert force onto it... like when I'm uninstalling the system.. moving around my case.. but not when the watercooling system is running.

two of the inside part of the fins is colored orangish, so I know exactly where it's leaking - any ideas on what to do? Just keep in mind it only leaks when I move it personally.

You could just aply some JB weld to where it is leaking. This will keep it from leaking anymore.

Jen said:
radiator shop should be able to fix it

Oh, yeah! you are absolutely right. I had my car radiator fixed years ago and it wasn't expensive at all. I would imagine something small like a Dtek Pro120 shouldn't cost too much.

Back