• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good kit for dual AMD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rav

I've got dual mobiles at 1.6V 2100Mhz, currently with SK7's doing low 50C's at full load. Works great, but I'm getting a bit fed up with the noise, especially combined with my other rig. There are 7 80mm fans in this thing that are all getting old and rattly.

Anyway, I don't really have the time to "do it myself" at the moment, so I'm looking for a good kit to cool this thing, including replacing the case. The Koolance looks good, but I'm not sure if it has the capacity. I was thinking an Antec P160 with the Exos aluminum version would go nicely. Price is a bit of a factor, but as long as I'm getting good bang for the buck It'll be fine.

*Just wanted to add that the CPU's are modded with wire-in-socket, which I hear could be a problem.

Also on an unrelated note, does anyone know a good replacement cooler for an AIW 9000 Pro? The stock one rattles a lot.

Thanks!

-Rav

Last edited:
Back