• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets mod exo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkh

:D I got an exos AI for $75 canadian and I am really happy will it, at first I thought it did not perform any better then my fan but then I found out that the board it no good since when I go back to defualt speed the temps never change. Lol Any way I want to mod it does any one what I could do to make it perform even better.?

Hell how did we all miss this post. First you need to fix that bad board. replacement parts here: http://www.koolance.com/products/index.html?category_id=5 . Second i'd recommend hacking out those 3 80mm fans and replacing them with 2 120 cfm 120mm fans, building a new shroud should be easy. Next I'd find a way to get rid of that 1/4 tubing and replace it with 3/8 or 1/2 id so you can get an all business waterblock. And perhaps later playing with the voltage on the pump to get better flow(i'm not responsible for this one). Take her apart and post pic so we can help you do all that. This would be sweet if it works. you may have started something

no the temp on the exos is ok it my motherboard it reports the wrong temp. But I have a new motherboard Iam just waiting for a PCI express GFX card :(
The first thing I am going to do is give it bigger tubing.

Back