• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just some WC pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mumrah

Well, i finally got around to taking some pictures of my rig.

Here's some specs:
Antec PLUS1080AMG case
MSI K7D Master
dual XP-M 2200 @ 17x140
GeForce4 Ti4200 64mb
Dtek TC-4 wbs (rev 1 and 2)
Via aqua 1300 pump
moster hc from classifieds
neat little res i bought from someone.

Until i can figure this thing out, here's a link to the album.
http://www.freepichosting.com/Albums/421541106.html

Temps are pretty decent. They seem to be heavily effect by ambiant room temp. normal temps (here in FL) are ambiant 35*C, cpu0 42*C, cpu1 46*C load. This is with the two TC-4 WBs which have been nicely lapped and AS5ed.

Whatcha think?

Also, what would be a likely upgrade for me at this point? I'm thinking pump.

-David

Attachments

• DSCN0393.JPG
    DSCN0393.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 530
  • DSCN0394.JPG
    DSCN0394.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN0395.JPG
    DSCN0395.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN0400.JPG
    DSCN0400.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 426
  • DSCN0396.JPG
    DSCN0396.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 124
my my wat a mess, worse than my first crack at watercooling. You have so much space in ur case, use it. Is that straight water with no additives? You really asking for trouble if its straight water.

Well congrats on making it into wc'ing. you have some serious work cut out for you though. Been there, done that.

jeez, i only took pictures cause i was doing some maintainence and had it out in the open. sorry it's not as pretty as it usually is. Do you think i keep my computer running with the drives hanging out of the side of the case? Think again.

I use 3/8" around the pump b/c the pump has 3/8" barbs. It's distilled water, no additives yet.

Anyone have some constructive critizism?
:p
David

Looks like a good start, and seems to have the potential to be a nice WC system with a new pump. ;) Seriously, that's gotta' be killing the flow especially because you're running 2 blocks. Pick up a Mag 3 and feel the powa' without a lighter feeling wallet. :p

My via 1300 came with 3/4id barbs - odd... If you go to your local home depot or lowes you can buy 1/2id barbs to replace the one with your pump... They are about 1.25c each for plastic fittings. Get 'em.

pwnt by pat said:
My via 1300 came with 3/4id barbs - odd... If you go to your local home depot or lowes you can buy 1/2id barbs to replace the one with your pump... They are about 1.25c each for plastic fittings. Get 'em.

just standard threaded plastic barbs will fit? I figured there was some special fitment or something.

Back