• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any one using the cm stacker case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ukdan

Tried searching for pics of someone with a watercooled cm stacker, found plenty of talk but couldnt find anyone that has tried it. so anybody here used it?
Im out of room in my current case and realy want to try a Bonnivile dual heatercore....

could you post a pic where you mounted your heatercore and the front please :D

those pics are the same as mine but i have another rad at the bottom. its a dual 80 where the second power supply goes. After I clean up the plague and put it in I will post a pic for you. the dual 80 rad fits perfectly down at the bottom where the two fan holes are cut and if that is all the rad you needed it would be a perfectly clean set up.

I just ordered this case yesterday from newegg. It will be here tomorrow. I am also looking into water cooling so I would be anxious to see some pics also.

Thanks

Ed

I've got one.

I put the hc in the bottom of the case underneath the hd tray.

Attachments

• DSCF0010a.jpg
    DSCF0010a.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 79
Here's a picture of the opening from the front.

I got this case so I wouldn't have to do any cutting. I'm not about to put a saw to a $180 case.

The opening is not very wide (only about 5.75" wide), but it was about 8" tall. The hc I got is about 5.5" x 7". I'm thinking it's not enough to cool my setup. Luckily there is a 120mm fan mount in the back.

Attachments

• wc-0004.JPG
    wc-0004.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 78
Back