• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

system makes air noises suddenly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

germanjulian

since 5 days my system has been doing those air noises. like some air from the pump or system goes into the resorvoir or something. you know when you first fill the system with water..... and after 1 minute you still get the occasionall

shhh............ shhhhhhhh

air coming out sound.... yeah been using my wc for ahh 3 months now and suddenly I get these noises...

any ideals why....

all seems fine I cannot find the reason why it would do this...

help!

Well it could be leaking air into the system, or the air was never fully bleed out. If there is any hose that is not fully on, it may not leak water, but take in air instead. Also try opening your res, or T line to make sure the preasure inside your system is equal to the preasure in your room. That might cause air to be sucked in also.

and after 1 minute you still get the occasionall

shhh............ shhhhhhhh

air coming out sound....

Have you noticed any unusual smells, because I think your *** may be playing a mean trick on you.

Seriously though, it sounds like either air in the rad, or a leak somewhere ( probably on the intake of the pump, if youre not spotting any water)

no water.... no leak. not that I can see any... I think...... dam I think I gotta take the whole thing out and test it for a day or so this weekend....

and yeah I checked my resorvoir leverl and stuff. seems to be a little less water in it then 2 weeks ago.... maybe 1 mm less or so which is weird... but I did have 30 C room temps nearly ever day the last 10 days... (yes it was hot).

thanks for the help. I will also try if I can get radiator as an exhaust not intake since my case temps are to warm (32C to MAX 38C) [yes it was dam hot]

Back