• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good set up?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NoobInside

Hey, this is my first time getting into water cooling. What i have coming is a VIA 1300, clearflex60 tubing, chevette heatercore, and a T-line. I just ordered a D-tek White water for A64's, 1/2" barbs :D Is there any guides i can follow to set it up and stuff, or any good pics i can use as reference when installing and setting it up? or just some diagrams to learn more?

I suggest to scroll through the stickies, especially the stickies of people's images of their setups, and you will get the ideas. Good luck.

TAKE YOUR TIME D@MNED IT! LISTEN TO US ON THIS ONE! lol... I speak from experience... I tried to set mine up the night before a LAN party... let's just say that I wound up taking my old system to the party because my new one "sprung a leak" and soaked my hard drives (they didnt work 'at the time' but my dad suggested that I bake them in the sun while i'm at the party, and viola! they worked again!) Leak test! Leak test! Leak test! u can mount ur system in the case to get the idea for the dimensions of tubing, etc., but then remove the watercooling and let it sit on the floor on a bunch of paper towels overnight, and then check in the morning for leaks.
have fun ^_^

yeah i know im DEFINITELY leak testing lol. i dont wanna fry my fairly new a64

Back