• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR Booster Review at Xbitlabs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
flapper,

I thought you might specially like the link, since "they was using your ram". :)

I think I might have a lead on a KVR 2 x 512 PC3200 kit with Hynix bt-d43 chips. MOST importantly, for cheap. I don't need them, but that's never stopped me before. Maybe I can get 2-2-2 out of these, just like Mr. Lucky, from Malaysia. After getting worn out by the Micron, I'm looking for something else to play with...anything but Micron.

Reefa_Madness said:
flapper,

I thought you might specially like the link, since "they was using your ram". :)

I think I might have a lead on a KVR 2 x 512 PC3200 kit with Hynix bt-d43 chips. MOST importantly, for cheap. I don't need them, but that's never stopped me before. Maybe I can get 2-2-2 out of these, just like Mr. Lucky, from Malaysia. After getting worn out by the Micron, I'm looking for something else to play with...anything but Micron.

LOL, i hear ya..

Back