• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone actually using XP theme?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FoxBat

I have never liked the Windows XP default theme, myself, too bloody cartoony! I use windows classic theme and the XP start menu. I tried Windowshade and never found any themes that were clean enough, so I un-installed it, going back to my default as listed above.

So, anyone? Do ya?

when i first got winxp i used the xp silver theme that it comes with for a few months, then i changed over to using stylexp.

i use the clasic theme so that i can pretend i really have 2000. my whole setup is basically XP as close to 200 as possible

Classic theme here, but I do like the xp themes too, I just wish MS would add other themes so users wouldn't have to install hacks or other software just to run themes.

cornbread said:
Classic theme here, but I do like the xp themes too, I just wish MS would add other themes so users wouldn't have to install hacks or other software just to run themes.

Do some looking around, there was a 2nd released from Microsoft for XP Media Edition.

I usually use Windowblinds on my system, though have gotten tired of the themes I have and went back to the plain ol' blue XP theme.

JigPu

I like the XP silver theme. I need to get styleless on the computer because I want the crystal thin flag theme I have on my laptop.

I not a fan of the blue theme though

problem with themexp.org is that some files have spyware included on them. i used stylexp then switched to windowblinds which i think is better.

I use a theme called Rhodium, its kinda in between XP and classic theme, its my fav and been using it for over 2 years.

Back