• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ DDR Booster back in stock at FrozenCPU for $48.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What is the basis for your comment that you believe/think they have fixed their shipping method on the booster?

I don't see anything to indicate a change in shipping methods. Do you know something or am I missing something real obvious?

OC Noob said:
So I could up the voltage on my IC7-g past 2.8 volts with out a mooded, heh?

Check the compatibility chart before making any purchase decisions. Not all boards are compatible, and some compatible boards need mods to make them work properly.

Reefa_Madness said:
What is the basis for your comment that you believe/think they have fixed their shipping method on the booster?

I don't see anything to indicate a change in shipping methods. Do you know something or am I missing something real obvious?

We basically talked to FrozenCPU and explained to them that shipping DDR Boosters in the boxes with no packaging around the product boxes is wrong and they said they will address the issue.

Thanks for the clarification, Sean.

I guess you got my PM that I rec'd the part you sent me? Thanks and it looks like the new heatsink style will fit much better.

Just wanted to let people know I recieved the Booster and it was packaged very nicely.

Packaging for shipping needn't be a worry.

Back